Sunday, April 01, 2012

March Month Beauty Regime


March Month Beauty Regime.
In the March month Sun is so cruel against us, that too in Chennai sun heat scorched my skin and  it made me to cleanse my face at least thrice a day after reaching office.

Ok here is my March Month Beauty regime
For my Skin Care -
Lacto Calamine - I was entirely dependable on my Lacto Calamine to avoid the sun burns .After reaching office in the Noon I cleansed my face and liberally applied Lacto Calamine to minimize the sun burns.
Aroma Magic Grape fruit Face wash – An awesome product which kept my skin squeaky clean leaving my face oil free.
BioCoconut Whitening Cream – As my Night Cream .Applied it after retiring from my work.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF 40 - A wonderful sunblock which prevented my skin from tanning to an extent.
I didn't use any specific Homemade face packs apart from my Jovees Protein Face Pack
For my Hair Care –
I took Water Melon and Amla (Indian Gooseberry) juice to keep my system cool and also took lots & lots of Curd in my diet.
Please do share your Summer regime & Diets.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.