Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Blog Awards

Hi all,

Blog Award is something a dose of boost - an encouragement to each and every newbie blogger. I thank each and every one of my fellow blogger for encouraging me.

Once again I have been tagged for Versatile Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks to Puja from Cute NailStudio , Celebrity Feminity for tagging me in the Versatile Blogger Award & Preethi from Pinknpurple for One Lovely Blog Award.


 



Please do visit their blog you would be delighted to see so many post on nail art and makeup .. 

Rules
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and shout out loud.
2. Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers.
3. State 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Post the award pic on your wall.

Seven Random Facts about me
  • I love sweets a lot
  • I love to wear eye makeup a lot then the other stuff.
  • I love to visit all the pilgrimage places in india
  • I seek perfection in all the task
  • I always have a sense of urge in all my actions
  • I love pets.
  • I always think people wont change in their attitude! they will always remain the same.
Here am passing this award to 15 people.
Thank you once again ..
Cheers,
Divineblush

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and congrats on yours :) :) :) I lov yr backgrouns..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the awards dear... and for passing it on to me for Indian Beauty Forever thogh i have alredy got them.. but it was still an honour for me... :):) take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much DB :) and congrats too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks allot :) you love doing eye makeup ryt,,then you should post about it :) would be lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx a lot dear ! love your blog look :) will do the post sometime. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.