Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golden Pearls!



Have you ever heard of Golden Pearls. Here it goes..

I got a mail about these Golden Pearls from a friend and I was thought of sharing this..
 
On the island of Palawan in South Western Philippines, the only living person in the world, who revealed the secret production of a rare form of jewelry and gold pearls.

Fragile natural pearls are treated like royal jewelry. Each oyster takes 5 years to produce one such gem, and the slightest jolt could kill it.


 



































19 comments:

  1. vry informative post......the beads r vry beautiful....u have alovely blog ....i am following u .....if u like it follow me back....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing and it looks gorgeous! Any idea about the price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an aweome post DB..ty...u have a gr8 blog...

    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and post ........i am following you.......I also have a blog, pls visit
    http://celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a lovely blog an the post is awesome....following you....pls visit my blog
    http://celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.. thanks for following.. ur blog is too amazing...

      Delete
  6. Hey, I have tagged you for an award......pls chk my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics.... glad i dropped by!
    Following you, if you like do same *.*
    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.