Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nail Art - Concentric Circles



Today’s stamping is Concentric Circles..

Colorama Black

 I used Konad M64 Stamping Plate and am using Maybelline Colorama Black with Elle 18 Nail Pops Shade – 40  (A Grayish Shade)

Colorama Black as a Base and Elle 18 Nail pops for the stamping work.
Colorama Black As a Base
My Nail Enamel Remover quality is very bad, so the stamp didn’t fetch the nail enamel from the plate perfectly.
Please do ignore the imperfections.
First I painted the nails black then later I started my Nail Art work.
Here goes the Pics.
Ready to Stamp!




Concentric Circles!!!
 If you wish ,you can even add Rhinestones in the circles as a part of decoration. I ll update that post soon.
Thank you for Reading!
Cheers,
Divineblush :">



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.