Monday, March 12, 2012

Sesame Oil in my Wardrobe


Sesame oil in my wardrobe – 
                           


- As a makeup remover
- As a Skin toner
- As a Hair Oil
- As a Body Massage Oil..
I am not going to say anything new about our Old Traditional Sesame Oil. It is an anti –biotic which cures Dandruff and all type of Skin and Hair issues.
If you are suffering from severe dandruff or scalp problems then apply sesame oil in alternative days before your hair wash for 2 weeks, dandruff problem will be cured.
Any brand of sesame oil can be used and am using Anjali Sesame oil. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hie.. I have done wella smoothening.. can I use any other hair colour on my hairs?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.