Saturday, May 05, 2012

My Summer Vacation..


Hi all.. After a long break am back with a vacation post..

Yes for the past 1 week I had a blast full time with my family members in Mangalore. An awesome coastal area which is surrounded by beaches and temples. It has the famous Kollur mookambikai Temple (Goddess).

During my vacation I used only minimal makeup . I totally relied on my Olay cream .It was awesome it worked like a magic. It kept my face dewy and helped as a sunscreen too. Then I used to Lakme Compact powder. Bourjois Noir expert as my Khol and Lakme Eyeliner and my Aromamagic Grapefruit face wash.
Then for my hand and legs I used VLCC anti pollution cream . That’s it..



Here comes the Itinerary list -
I visted almost all the places except oranadu. Among them the best places to visit are
  • Kollur mookambikai temple
  • Udipi Krishna Temple
  • Kateel Amman
  • Murudeshwar (An excellent place) – where u can have a boat ride in beach
  • Shanmuga Falls
  • Sringeri Sharadhambal Temple
  • Dharmasthala
  • Gokarnatha Temple
And the best part is we celebrated my Grandparents 50th Wedding anniversary.. It was very awesome to see both the old couples to be a hero and heroine in the group.
 OMG! God they were lovely.
I wish a long life for them. Love you Ammama (grand ma) & thatha (Grand pa)
 Cakes were bought by my Mon, Aunt & Uncle
 Kateel Amman  Temple Enterance
 Murudeshwar Temple -



 Sringeri - Shardhambal Temple
Gokarnatha Temple - Mangalore
We celebrated their anniversary in the train by cutting the cakes in the compartment.


Thank you for reading..

Am Sure .. I will treasure those moments.

Cheers,
Divineblush

1 comment:

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.