Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Shopping experience with Cosmetix.in


Recently I made an online purchase in Cosmetix.in. Usually I am little bit afraid about the online shopping, so after checking its service only I ll opt for going Big Budget Buys.


It makes me feel Great Coz of their --
  • Prompt Delivery - within one day, I received my goodies from them. Thats Great!
  • Order Tracking – They are keep on updating us about our order shipment status through mail
  • Payment – We can make payment either in Online or through Cash on Delivery
  • Packaging – Hats off to their service, some websites might provide packaging based on the amount we are spending but Cosmetix.in is unique among the others.(Am not Complaining all the Online Shopping Sites :-? )

I ordered 3 Nail polishes from them One is from Maybelline & 2 from Elle 18 nail pops Total amount is 168/-. That’s too small amount, but I don’t want to spend more amount without checking their service. Now am totally impressed with their service

I want to mention about their packaging – I have ordered only 3 nail polish that too for INR 168/- but their packaging was excellent, you can find the pics below

 Good cardboard box with bubble top cover on all nail polishes. They have clearly mentioned my address with the Landmark. 






    They filled the entire box with newspaper to avoid shipping Hurdles



 Finally here comes my products wrapped in bubble top.

I respect their service. Hats off to cosmetix.in
My Rating is 5/5 (Mainly for their Prompt delivery) >:D<

Cheers,
Divine Blush :">







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.