Sunday, September 11, 2011

Konad Stamping Kit from Urbantouch


My Long day wish is going to get fulfilled.. :)  Yes! I have ordered Konad Nail Stamping Kit from Urban touch today; by Wednesday or Thursday I will receive it ;;). I have also ordered an Elle 18 Nail Pop somewhat Grayish colour with that Order. :D

 Konad Nail art costs about 300 rupees but through Urban touch I bought it for only Rs.200/-
It contains Mini Scrapper, Mini Stamper, Small Nail Stamp plate and special white polish of 2ml...
This is how it looks actually

My Joy knew no bounds.. Am eagerly waiting for it. I ll surely do a post on it..
I have also ordered a nail stamping plate for Born pretty store and waiting for it too.
Thank you Urbantouch for selling products like this. Personally Love Urbantouch a lot for their customer service and their fabulous Discounts
 Most Importantly It has Free Shipping! No miminum orders like other websites
 You can checkout their websites Here
Thank you Urbantouch
Cheers,
Divine Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my Day!.. Sharing is fun ..
Please do share your views..& Follow my blog..
Please do drop your blog links so that i can follow you back..
All Comments are Moderated!
Comments with Irrelevant links will be marked as Spam.